Read about the real estate market in Ocean City!
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: For Sale… For Years“John Walton and Stacy Demcher specialize in “expired listings”… adjusting the price, rewrites the copy and takes
We Have What It Takes!Let the Walton Team Work for You
- Direct connections to the Philadelphia Metro Area market – 65% of the South Jersey shore buyers come from this market.
- The Walton Team’s connections come from over 10 years of real estate sales experience in the Philadelphia area and over 15 years of experience in the construction and development fields.
- The majority of OTHER seashore agents do not have Pennsylvania connections or affiliated mainland offices.
- John Walton has over 1000 career transactions and is a holder of the highly esteemed CRS designation; less than 2% of all Realtors earn this designation.
- The Walton Real Estate Team is a Realtor.com award of excellence winner for online marketing in the South Jersey Shore Region.
- We utilize various marketing tools and strategies so that our listings receive the exposure they should.
- Not all OTHER agents make full use of available marketing tools such as listing enhancements on Realtor.com and Zillow partnership.
- Listings with the Walton Team are SOLD with an average of 57 days on the market!
- Average days on the market with OTHER shore realtors – 112.
- Our clients generally receive within 2.5% of their asking price.
- Many OTHER agents don’t have market strategies and don’t work with sellers to establish competitive pricing, leaving sellers forced to slash prices to generate interest.
- We have been very successful freshening up and selling properties that have been sitting idle on the market with other agents with little or no interest.
- Many OTHER agents don’t take the necessary steps to bring a listing back on the radar if there is no interest.
- Our clients have all praised our communication and execution – start to finish! Lack of communication from OTHER agents is the number one complaint among sellers.
- This is our town! Our team members are also Seashore home owners.